Wizard Yachts Ltd. Offers
Jumpin Jack Flash
More photos: click for exterior
- Model: Custom Davidson 50
- Year: 1982
- Designer: Laurie Davidson
- Builder: Don's Boats, Auckland, NZ
- Configuration: Sloop (fractional rig)
- Hull: hand laminated unidirectional fiber reinforced polyester high density foam cored hat frames and stringers throughout
- Ballast type: Cast lead fin
- Length overall: 50'
- Length waterline: 43' 5"
- Maximum beam: 13' 5"
- Draft: 8' 3"
- Displacement: 16,000 lbs.
- Ballast: 7,500 lbs.
- Hull color: Blue
- Cabin headroom: Standing
- Yanmar 4JMS-TS turbo diesel, 1994, 75 HP
- Martec folding prop (20x18)
- 1" SS shaft
- Dripless seal, bronze strut, V-drive
- Fuel: (1) tank, fiberglass, 30 gal.
- Water: (2) tanks, fiberglass, 40 gal. each
- 6 gal hot water, eng & AC
- Holding: (1) plastic, 12 gal.
The forpeak of this yacht is reserved for sail and gear storage with the head to starboard. Aft of the main bulkhead on starboard is a U-shaped settee with a single settee to port. There are removable pipe berths that fit above each of the settees. There is zippered gear storage behind each settee. Moving aft the chart table is on port with the U-shaped galley on starboard with bench seatingand gear storage aft. On either side of the cockpit there are double berths. The interior is painted white with wood trim for a light airy interior.
- Stove: LPG
- Refrigeration: Elec. & engine operated
Electronic and navigation equipment
- Compass: Ritchie & hand-held
- VHF radio
- Fathometer: B&G 790 system
- Knot/log: B&G 790 system
- GPS: Garmin 180 with chatrts
- Radar: Furuno 16-mile
- Auto-pilot: Robertson with remote control
- Alt: 12 V DC, 55 amp
- Batteries: (1) 4D, (1) Gp 24Circuit protection: Breakers on panel, fused circuits
Sails and rigging
- North, full batten (new 2003)
- North 3DL (1999), good cond.
- Cruising main aided by strong track (easily removable) in mast
for ease of hoisting
- Full Batten kevlar mylar cruising main in addition to dacron cruising main (originally designed for sc 52 batten cars will have to be changed from harken to strong back.(used once)
- 150% North genoa, Ex. cond.
- #2 North genoa, Ex. cond.
- #3 Kevlar Ex. cond.
- Storm trys'l, Ex. cond.
- (1) Fractional, Ex. cond.
- (4) Mastheaad, Ex. cond.
- (4) 344 ST
- (2) #55 3-speed
- (2) #40 ST
- (2) # 48 ST
- (10) rope clutches aft
- Hydraulic rig & sail controil system
Spars and rigging
- Mast: Keel stepped tapered aluminum, fraction rig
- Boom: Aluminum
- Spinnaker pole, Aluminum
- Standing rigging: Navtec rod
- Headsail furling: Harken (1996)
- Running rigging (excellent condition):
- Full spinnaker gear
- Main traveler
- Adjustable tracks & cars
- Gear for racing and cruising
- Bow & stern pulpits w/ side stanchions & double life lines
- 30# CQR plow, 55' 5/16 High Test chain, 250' 5/8" nylon
- Lewmar double act electric
- Removable bowroller
- Aft deck shower
- Pumps: (2) manual, (1) automatic electric
- Fire ext: (3) Halon BC, (1) hand-held
- Life vests: (8) Type II & II, (2) suspender inflatables, harnesses & jacklines
- Overboard eqp: Type IV MOM, pole, lifesling, strobe, ladder
- EPIBRD: Litton 406
- (8) person Zodiac liferaft
Go have fun, race and win or cruising!
Particulars believed to be correct, but not guaranteed.
Contact - Bill Lee at Wizard Yachts, Ltd. - 831.476.9639 phone / 831.476.0141 fax
Back to the boat listings | Back to Fast is Fun home page